Before I left for Boston, I wasn't exactly sure where my building was located. It wasn't until I was there that I realized it was right in the middle of the Boston Freedom Trail. Click on a link to learn more about the spot.
Massachusetts State House and part of Boston Common
Paul Revere Burial Marker at Old Granary Burial Ground
Quincy Marketplace and Faneuil Hall
2 comments:
Okay, so I must be completely out of the loop. These are ALL beautifully taken pictures, and awe-inspiring, but I think I've missed some details, here.
Your company sent you to Boston from Colorado Springs. First question, what company, and what do you do? Second question, WHY did they send you to Boston? And third question, next time you go, can I come with you?
What a beautiful place! And what a beautiful hotel, not to mention the views! Did you get really good food, too? (besides, of course the flu bug.)
Details! :)
these are all beautiful shots!
Post a Comment