My longest friend in the world is Brittany. Brittany and I have been friends since I was four and she was still three. We've done tons of sleepovers and birthday parties. We were each other's bridesmaids. We were newlywed neighbors in college. We were into Barbies together and decades later had our first babies just nine months apart. Brittany is a solid friend. She is sweet and fun while totally unassuming and easy-going. And it is no wonder she is so incredible because she comes from an outstanding family. I always say that her family isn't just friends . . . they are like family. Brittany's dad even spoke at my dad's funeral (and did an amazing job). On this particular Sunday, the Campbell's had us over for dinner. I only wish we could have gotten together even more while we were there. . . and that we were actually in town when Ashley (Britt's sister and my second longest friend) and Luke and their girls were there.
Hallie danced for us
Brittany and Jakey -
I got to be with Britt at the beginning of her labor and see Jake later on the day he was born.
No one laughs like that sweet boy. He is a mega charmer!
Britt, or as we called her in 4th grade-- Big Stuff Campbell's Soup Mmmm Mmmm Good


4 comments:
Oh, this was so sweet! It made me wish I could be there when you came - still so sad about that. (And I'm especially sad that I missed Hal dancing! Bummer.) :) I love that picture of you guys so young. I should go digging in my mom's pictures some time and find some more - I'm sure there's tons.
TAstefully done. Michelle, you are so great with words and Brittany would be proud. I can officially comment on your blog becuase I created a gmail account.
I am proud. =) That was an awesome post Michelle. I'm so glad we such close friends even though you live like a thousand miles away. Miss you guys...come back soon please. =)
so I totally thought my comment wasn't working but I just realized it was and just has to be approved first...I forgot about that & didn't see that it had said that...so if you're wondering why you have like 17 comments from me that's why...my bad =)
Post a Comment