Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I just took my longest blogging break since the summer of 2007 when my parents internet connection couldn't support photo uploads so I blogged thrice that entire two months. We have been busy with the holidays and then busy getting back into routine after the holidays. It is hard to march down to the basement to post photos when I could be upstairs playing with the Hallie, Claire, and Chris. Here was a great day of playing in December. I bundled up the kids and we went to play in the backyard. I was overzealous though because it was 49 degrees and when I took off Claire's snow suit she was sweaty! Even though Hallie hadn't been down the slide in months she still did her same routine. Go down the slide. Proclaim "I did it, Mommy!" Then shout "I'm gonna give you a hug and a kiss." Deliver said hug and kiss. Repeat routine. Twelve times.















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails