Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day







Memorial Day was celebrated with a picnic joined by Chris' mom and best friend from childhood, Shane. We had sandwiches and chips. Hallie was delightful to watch as she played on the park equipment. In the evening, Chris' mom watched the baby for us while we went with Shane to see Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. When I watched the previous installment of Pirates I was pregnant with Hallie and I recall her kicking me throughout the course of the movie. It was fun to reflect on that as I watched the movie tonight. Although I loved going to the theater, I can't believe how much I missed my little baby (she was asleep when we came home). Looking at these pictures makes me wonder how I ever had Memorial Day (or any holiday) without her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails