It happened . . . our baby turned two!
She is in that adorable phase where she copies everything you say. I love this age!
One other thing she loves to do is say "Mommy, I baby!" And then she falls into my arms, sticks out her tongue, and acts like a little baby. She does it to Chris too. We can't help but love her little chipmunk smile and cuddly ways.
Here are some highlights of her family dinner/Minnie Mouse party . . .
5 years ago





















4 comments:
Darling party! Happy Birthday Claire!
Happy Birthday sweet Claire. This Grandma was there in spirit. You are a beautiful little girl. I cannot believe how much you have grown this past year! You sure have a talented Mommy who plans such fun parties and food for you!
Happy Birthday to a very cool two-year-old!
Loving the Minnie Mouse theme- I'm sure she loved it. Can't believe she's 2- what a sweetie!
Post a Comment