
We are having such a fun time here in California. Hallie is flourishing. She knows how to clap her hands and can stand holding on to the couch or coffee table without any assistance (for about 5-10 seconds). She usually eats 3-4 tubs of baby food per sitting and is rapidly gaining weight. Her hair seems to grow half an inch everyday. Hallie loves having extra people around-- I have learned what a social baby she is. She is beside herself when there are more than two people present; there is so much to do that she doesn't know what to do.
We love the fresh options of things to do. Yesterday we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific. We were happy someone had provided us with free tickets because the crowds were almost too overwhelming to enjoy anything. I can't believe we are in July already!
5 years ago
1 comment:
Thank you so much for posting another picture. Hallie looks so big and you look great Michelle. I love you guys and am glad that you are enjoying yourselves.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment