This video was taken by my dad. He and Mom watched Hallie while Chris and I went on a date. Apparently the baby started to giggle when Mom moved her head and her hair bounced back and forth. Mom repeated the movement and it sent Hallie into a fit of laughter. Dad thought it wouldn't last long so he didn't run for the camera, but when she was still lauging several minutes later he started taping.
Hallie loves when Grandma shakes her head around. When I tried to do it she just gave me a blank stare and looked back at my Mom for real entertainment. Sometimes she looks at Grandma and bounces her own head up and down to induce Grandma to do it again.
I didn't know this video existed until the following day when my dad asked me to look at a file on his computer. When it pulled up I laughed so hard I was crying. It still cracks me up everytime.
5 years ago
2 comments:
How adorable! I'm so glad you got that recorded. Spencer seemed a little concerned by watching Hallie laugh. I don't think he could tell if she was laughing or crying. Haha.
This was so cute !!!
How are you ?
Post a Comment