Thursday, September 6, 2007

Can you believe this?

My mom bought Hallie copies of the same outfit (one in 0-3 months and one in 9-12 months). This morning when we were looking for what to wear I saw the outfit and received inspiration! I remembered the pictures I took of her on November 16 (when she was almost two-months-old). She was in the same outift, wearing her pink headband, and sitting on the couch. So, I plopped Hallie on the same area of the couch and took some pictures. What happened? She is so grown-up! I can't believe it, can you?



4 comments:

karen said...

WOW !! She's growing up in a little lady ! She's so adorable. !! Love the pictures !!

Shanda said...

that is so cute! She is such a little lady now!

. . . said...

i wanted to come comment on what a lovely little lady hallie is-- and it seems as if that's the general consensus here!

thank you for visiting my blog. and now i know about yours! it's fantastic. i'm glad to know you and your family are doing so well.
=)

Marlaine said...

She is growing up too fast. Please tell her that Grandma Laine wants her to slow down! The blog is awesome. I just caught up with all your friends by reading their blogs! I love our three Hinksons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails