Thursday, November 15, 2007

Uh-oh!

Hallie is really into saying "uh-oh" these days. Anytime she drops something, sounds of "uh-oh" bounce through the kitchen. Two days ago when shopping I bumped the cart into a display. "Oops!" I exclaimed as Hallie echoed with "Uh-oh!" Even as I write, Hallie dropped her sippy cup off her high chair tray and said "Uh-oh!" three times!


Here is a major "uh-oh!" that happened a few weeks ago. Hallie was playing in her favorite spot-- just around the corner of the couch when I crawled around the corner to check on her I noticed she was chewing on something. I stuck my finger in her mouth to pull out what I assumed would be a Cheerio. I laughed so hard when I pulled out a large leaf from our fake ficus tree. It was so unexpected and her face was so innocent and unassuming.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails