Friday, December 28, 2007

Here comes Christmas . . .

We have lots to show you from Christmas. It will likely be accomplished over several posts for several days. Here is our first Christmas post. It is Hallie playing with her toys at Grandma Judy's house.

3 comments:

Beattie Family said...

She's adorable! I love how you managed to catch her saying 'baby' on video. There's nothing like your first child's first christmas!

Beattie Family said...

Oh Michelle, I just read your comment on our blog, I'm so sorry I didn't call you a few months ago, I wrote down your phone number and then promptly lost it! I'm just a flake, i'm sorry to say! I also just discovered your blog via your christmas email, I love blogs, they're wonderful for getting back in touch. Anyway, i'll email you my new phone number, or you can send me yours, I'd love to talk to you!

karen said...

Cute clip !! I can't believe how quickly Hallie is growing up ! Glad you had a good Christmas !! Any New Year Resoultion you want to aim for ? I hope to scrapbook AND keep it up when she comes along. I also hope to become a better person as usual :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails