Hallie and I did a photo shoot for Valentine's Day today. Here are some of the highlights . . .
Don't worry! These sad bits lasted about 3 seconds. We actually got lots of sweet pictures. (I am waiting to reveal them at a later date). I took 277 total! Only half of them were salvagable because she moved so much the rest were blurry! Things were much easier at our Valentine's photo shoot last year. Then, all I had to do was prop her up and she sat there looking like a cherub.


5 years ago
4 comments:
She is too cute. I love the crying photos. Sometimes it is hard being a cutie valentine...
Those are great, what girl hasn't felt exactly like that on valentine's?
What a doll! I can't wait to dress up my little girl in cute outfits.
These are soooo darling - you've just inspired me to do a Brooklyn and Aubrey valentine's day photo shoot!!
Post a Comment