Hallie and I are in California! Poor Daddy is stuck back at home. We miss you and love you Daddy! This morning Hallie and I went to Seal Beach. She loved running around on the sand. I knew she was a California girl at heart. She also loved eating the sand. I could not convince her that it was disgusting. I don't know why! She loves being here with her "Ba-pa" and "Ma-ma." She talks about them all the time. We are thrilled to be here.
5 years ago
8 comments:
Have fun in the sun!
I love looking at all the pictures and videos on your blog. Have a good time in CA. We were there recently and hit Seal Beach too!
How long are you down...we would love to see you guys.
Hallie ate at least one pound of sand! I am glad to girls were able to spend some quality time together!
Jealous. So jealous. Breathe in some of that beautiful sun and clear skys for me! We're still burried in 3 feet of snow here!
John's going to California at the end of this month to find a job, but Spencer and I are staying behind. So sad. I wish I was in Cali right now!
Have fun in California, we wish we could be there too! Tell your family we say HI!
Can't wait to see new pictures. :) Enjoy your time in Calif !
Post a Comment