Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More pics from Mark and Karen's visit



Here are some more pictures from Mark and Karen's visit to Colorado. We had so much fun with their sweet family. Here's a fun fact: I have known Karen since I was born; we have been close friends since we were little girls. We used to daydream that she would marry my brother and have kids that would be my children's cousins. It was so natural when she became my sister. Unfortunately I took a photo of them by aiming straight into the sun-- but they still look cute. Can you spy Joseph's carseat in the bottom right? Here is the first nephew and grandson-- King Joe. I call him "baby Matt Damon" because he is really handsome. I know it is cheesy but I am a crazy aunt and I have that liberty. I like this photo of our family with Amanda because it looks like Chris and I have two kids instead of one. We are both starting to like that idea.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails