Friday, May 2, 2008

Big News!

Mom Hinkson Graduates Tonight!



Tonight, Chris' mom graduates with her nursing degree! We are soooo proud of you Mom! For as long as I have known her, Mom has been working hard and going to school. And after all her years of work tonight we get to celebrate her huge achievement. I can't begin to describe how happy I am for her. I know it seemed like this day would never come-- and here it is! Tonight we will attend her graduation and tomorrow morning we will go to the pinning ceremony. We will post a review and pictures after the weekend. Now both of Hallie's grandma's are nurses. Maybe Hallie will follow in their footsteps!
Way to go Mom!!!

2 comments:

Grady8080 said...

Congrats to Chris's mom. What a great achievement!

Mily said...

This is so wonderful! She looks like she'd be a really friendly nurse. And cute matching dresses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails