Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Related?

When I was looking through older photos I found this one of me that reminded me of a photo that I took of Hallie on Monday. Do we look related? And check out my hair-- that is THICK hair for such a young age. It kind of explains my hair now.


7 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

how cute!! Ya she definitly your girl!!! Beautiful!

Julie and Brooklyn said...

WOW.....twins!!! Gosh, i wish Brooklyn looked more like me!

Laura and Corey said...

hallie looks just like you!

Crazy Black family said...

I totally think Hallie is you with Chris' coloring. It's kind of fun to see the pictures next to each other though! :)

karen said...

ohh, i love that picture of hallie.. perfect moment !! it's priceless !! you two do look like each other :) like mother like daughter :)

katherinejewel said...

Sweet hair! haha it's awesomeley 80's! And Hallie's ose and lips totally the same :) ps it's me Katie I found your blog thru Stephanies... hope ya don't mind..

Vanessa said...

she is you, with chris' color! SO cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails