Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moved in . . . pictures to come

We're moved in!

I just need to clean the oven at the old apartment and then we are done with that place for good! Lots of sweet friends are asking for pictures. Let me admit I know I am the worst perfectionist. I feel like everything has to be PERFECT before I post pictures. I know I need to get over this. So hopefully later today or tomorrow I can post some.

Hallie loves to pretend to play the piano. She says "I paying pano!" then slams her fingers on whatever is closest to her and sings "Doo-doo-doo!" as she hits different imaginary keys. It is quite humurous. Every morning when we get her up we are greeted with a sweet "Hi! How-a-you?!" from Hallie.

I am excited for the Fourth of July! I won't be in CA with my brothers and parents. But, we will all be together in just one month (John included). I can't wait for my brother John to meet Hallie.

3 comments:

Summer said...

When are you heading to socal? We're heading down at the end of the month. Maybe we'll see you guys!

Camille said...

We'll be in California in just a few weeks. If you have enough time (and I know a lot of people want to see you!) maybe we can get together and Hallie and Spencer can finally meet!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Oops! I won't be in So Cal next month. We are all meeting in Utah for a family reunion. I am not sure when our next California trip is yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails