Friday, August 15, 2008

Hallie Laine and Skylee Jane

In addition to Amanda and Joseph, Hallie had lots of second cousins to play with at the family reunion. Skylee is my cousin Brittney's daughter. She is just two months younger than Hallie. The last time they saw each other Hallie was eight months old and Skylee was six months old. I had a feeling these girls were going to hit it off big this time. They sure did! Hallie loves Skylee. In fact, Skylee saved the day when we were having our family photos. Hallie was tired and grumpy and the only one who could get her to smile was-- you guessed it-- Skylee! I wish we lived close to Britt and Ryan so we could play with Skylee everyday. Here are some of the adventures of Hallie Laine and Skylee Jane.






I still have some adorable video to post-- that will come soon!

3 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Oh, how I love these pictures! As I went through some of the pictures that I got of the girls, Skylee kept saying "Hallie! Hallie!" It was so cute. I can't wait to show these adorable ones to her when she wakes up. It was great to see all of you guys. Skylee had so much fun with Hallie. We love you!

Steve and Jennette said...

I loved seeing those chubby little cuties playing together!!! Lots of cheeks to pinch! -Jennette

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Trust me-- Hallie saw these pictures of Skylee and without prompting started squealing "Skylee! Skylee!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails