Chris and I pretty much have our selection of names narrowed for both sexes. However, I was looking through my pedigree charts on the new family search website and I found names from my ancestry that I think are beautiful so I thought I would list them and who they belong to.
Elsy- my Grandma Skaggs' middle name
Elisa- my Great-Grandma Bahler's first name- she was born and raised to adulthood in beautiful Biel, Switzerland
Emma- my Great-Grandma Allen's first name (although she went by Nelly)- I met her as a child and loved her
Caron- my middle name, my great-great grandma Bingham's middle name, and my great-great-great grandma Holladay's first name- Grandma Holladay traveled across the plains as a true pioneer at seventeen years old
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Baby Names
at
3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute names!! I LOVE Emma, but unfortunately, so does half of the population of the US and it's SOO overdone right now. I was thinking Eliza for ours but we have an Elias and Eli already... too confusing. So I like your choices!!
And Caron, as always, is AWESOME. People will always spell it wrong at first, though.
GOOD LUCK!
Too cute.
Don't you love family history!
I have been working on it for the past year, and we finally did some family names at the temple. I think it's great to have a family name...
Post a Comment