My sweet friend Katie (who I have not seen in way too long-- even though she lives down the street) tagged me to answer these questions. I miss you Katie!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Activities Chair for Student Council at PHS (planning pep assemblies)
2. Going to choreography practices on Monday nights for Show Choir
3. Working at Farr's Stationer's/Hallmark a couple nights a week
4. Planning my campaign for Student Body President (I ended up running unopposed-- not because I was cool, just because no one had any spirit)
5. Working out at Linda Evan's Fitness Center with Laura
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Unload the dishwasher (my LEAST favorite chore)
2. Wash and fold three loads of laundry (I got a wee bit behind)
3. Call the insurance company to see if we met our deductable
4. Go to the Relief Society "Red Hat Social"
5. Follow-up with my girls for the "Young Women in Excellence" program next Tuesday
5 favorite snacks (Now my dip obsession is exposed):
1. Apples and my Toffee Caramel Apple Dip
2. Tortilla chips and my dad's salsa
3. Potato Chips and Ranch Dip
4. Seven Layer Dip and tortilla chips
5. Buffalo Chicken Dip and tortilla chips
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a cute home close by that my family could grow up in
2. Pay off the rest of our student loans
3. Buy a "mom vehicle" that can transport our children
4. Save!
5. Make a good budget that gives me good opportunities to travel yearly!
People I tag: Whoever feels like it
5 years ago
1 comment:
i am so glad you did this! when are we going to get together? i miss you tons too!
Post a Comment