Look at my two blue-eyed cuties. This photo was taken at California Pizza Kitchen the other day for lunch. Hallie is scarfing down her own chocolate milk. This was the first day we ordered a kids meal for Hallie. We normally share our meals with her to save some cash. But this time, Chris and I were both in the mood for something seriously spicy. We didn't think Hallie would want buffalo chicken with gorgonzola or mango tandoori chicken pizza. So, Hallie was in heaven with her own big bowl of mac 'n cheese while Chris and I reveled in our spicy pizzas. We love CPK. Please send gift cards. (I am just being humorous-- you don't really have to send gift cards).
5 years ago
1 comment:
I love the Broadmoor! Their brunch...Mmmmm! We grew up going there for special occasions.
Happy Holidays to your cute family!
=) Diane
Post a Comment