Hi friends and family! Our little family is still on the mend. My nasty cough is slowly dissipating. And now, our poor little one has my cold. The sad thing is, even though Hallie and I have been sick, it is Daddy that I really feel sorry for. He is our slave and is so sweet to us (as he always is). Last night, we tried to take care of Hallie in shifts. I took care of her from midnight until three and then Chris took over for the rest of the night. I only found out after prying on my part this morning that poor Chris was up the entire night because he was concerned for us and is such a light sleeper.
On a lighter note, I tried a new recipe that is delicious whether you are sick or not. Click here for an Italian Tortellini Soup that is full of vegetables and flavor. A plus about this recipe is that you can easily add more vegetables to up the health factor. My suggestions are carrots, zuchinni, squash, or potatoes.
We are less than a month away from our baby's due date. We have two names picked out but just can't seem to pick our favorite so we might just have to meet her first and choose the best name then. Chris and I are going to go through the closet in the girl's room this weekend to get us organized for the baby. Even though we have three bedrooms, our third bedroom is too far removed from the others so we are having the girls share a room. Because I already have Hallie's room decorated I am not making big adjustments to it-- just some minor tweaks. But because there is not much to do it is hard to focus on the fact that we are really having another baby!
Perhaps some spring cleaning is in order . . .
1 comment:
That is such a cute picture of her... sorry you guys have been sick though!
Post a Comment