I can't believe we only have six weeks left until our due date. Chris and I have been overwhelmed with love for our firstborn, Hallie, lately. We feel so lucky to have her and are so grateful that we get to keep her-- forever. It is so interesting the second time around how it isn't just Chris and I welcoming a child. It is Hallie who gets to welcome her to our family as well. I am so excited to watch Hallie grow and take on the role of sister. I know she will be amazing. One of the projects I am trying to tackle right now is finishing Hallie's baby book. Wouldn't it be amazing to only focus on one baby book at a time? Well, it looks like the goal is within my reach. But, I have spent so much time delving through Hallie's little baby pictures that when I turn around and see her playing behind me she looks so tall and I can't believe how grown up she is. Check out some of the darling pictures of Hallie I have been reminiscing over.



5 years ago
6 comments:
She's a cutie!! I can't wait until I have only 6 weeks left. I have 11. I am ready to be done!!! :-)
Awww! She's so little! I love all the pictures! I'm so excited for you guys and meeting your new little girl. :) Don't worry, Edana's baby book has been looked at probably once and is collecting dust...somewhere.
That girl is so CUTE! I just can't wait to see what the next will look like! Hope you're feeling well. Love you!
Where does time go? Just a warning, the 2nd grows up even faster. I can't wait to see Hallie with her little sister. She's gonna be great!
I am so incredibly excited to see what this baby looks like! We're so excited for you guys!
I can not wait to be with you guys next month and celebrate the arrival of the newest Hinkson baby girl. I miss my girls Shelley and Hallie and my boy Chris. Thanks Michelle for keeping us updated on your lives. Oh, I have such a beautiful daughter. You look wonderful Michelle. I predict another 7 pound something baby girl.
Post a Comment