Our primary reason for our recent trip to California was so our Claire could be blessed. We elected for California because the majority of both our families still live there. On Wednesday evening, the Hinkson and Skaggs families assembled at my parents home and Chris gave Claire Caron a beautiful blessing. Claire was quiet the entire time (about four minutes). She wore the same dress that Hallie did. It was one that I had sewn myself my Senior year in college. It was so special to have so many sweet family members present-- particularly two of Claire's great-grandmothers (Grandma Nelly and Grandma Norma).
5 years ago

4 comments:
That is so awesome. I can only pray my second one will stay quiet for his baby blessing. Love all the pics.
I am so pleased you have so many pictures to capture Claire's blessing. It was so special to have you with us during the first part of June. We miss you all.
Congratulations. Claire looks so perfect in her sweet dress.
What a great experience and to have all these pics for Claire. I love the army of men that helped with her blessing. It's cool to see just in the picture how much this tiny little girl is already loved. Congrats little Claire!
Post a Comment