Monday, June 22, 2009

Disneyland

When we were in California recently, we got to go to our favorite place in the world-- Disneyland. It is such a special place to us. Of course it is magical because of the childhood memories. But for Chris and I, it was where we fell in love. Our first date was at Disneyland and much of our courtship, engagement, and newlywed years were spent within the park and at Downtown Disney. And because I was a passholder during many child and teenage years, I sort of feel like I grew up there. There are so many fun pictures from our visit. Honestly, this is the best I could do to edit them down. I've posted them small so click on an image to see it larger.



Add Image











3 comments:

Dan and Jess said...

Disneyland is awesome!

Mily said...

Looks like an awesome trip. Jasmine and Aladdin are so cool! They looks so much like the Characters!

Afton said...

Oh, we are so jealous! We've been dying to go back since we went for our first time three years ago! What a wonderful trip. Your girls are so adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails