Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am taking an online Photoshop class about special effects. Here are my two projects so far . . .
Ha! Ha! This one cracks me up!

Sweet!
And by the way, even though I complained last Wednesday . . . I really have to get my root canal today. It starts in forty minutes. Please send gift cards so I can get through this trying time. Just kidding-- seriously.

4 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Hallie's face so great! You have to get a few of those along with the smiles. Good luck with the root canal. Hope it goes okay.

D and C said...

That is so awesome. I love what you did. What online class is it? I have always wanted to do that. Your babies are adorable Michelle. Thank you so much for your comment on my last post, you have no idea how much that touched both Christian and I. You are awesome, and I am thankful for you! We really do need to plan a visiting the Hinkson's trip! I miss my Hinkson family!

Keri and Neal said...

Is it the Jessica Sprague classes? I am signed up but haven't have the time yet to do it.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Yes it is the Jessica Sprague class. She is genius. I've wanted to figure this stuff out for ages and now I am finally learning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails