I have to admit I was totally confused at first, then I realized that was Hallie. I totally thought the baby was Claire, so it wasn't making sense in my head :P I don't know why kids have to grow up, I keep telling Parker to just stay 5 months old :) Hallie is such a sweet girl, it sure is great to be able to watch her grow from a distance. I love her!
Like Brit, I was totally confused. I was sure it was Claire until I read Brit's comment and went back to confirm it is Hallie's baby picture! Amanda requested to watch Hallie Laine's singing video again.
We're a tech-writer wife and teacher husband with a bundle of four cute kids.
From our very first date at Disneyland, this optimistic duo knew what we wanted: a faith-filled life with a pretty little house, some blue-eyed babies, and fun adventures with food and travel. TOGETHER.
Raising a young family is filled with lots of opposites. Our life is cozy - while crazy. It's spontaneous - yet structured. It's exhilarating - even if a little predictable at times. Though we're both a tad fierce-willed, we use that bit of feistiness to build the strongest marriage we can.
Despite the syrup spills and laundry piles along the way, we choose to view our life for all the LOVELY it has to offer.
2 comments:
I have to admit I was totally confused at first, then I realized that was Hallie. I totally thought the baby was Claire, so it wasn't making sense in my head :P I don't know why kids have to grow up, I keep telling Parker to just stay 5 months old :) Hallie is such a sweet girl, it sure is great to be able to watch her grow from a distance. I love her!
Like Brit, I was totally confused. I was sure it was Claire until I read Brit's comment and went back to confirm it is Hallie's baby picture! Amanda requested to watch Hallie Laine's singing video again.
Post a Comment