Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools?

Today I will share my favorite April Fools joke from when I was little "Look, there's a bird on your head! APRIL FOOLS!" I know, I was hilarious.

Two HUGE things happened to me on two different April Fools Days in my life. First, on April 1, 1990 I was baptized. Twenty years ago today! The gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest blessing in the world. I am so glad I made that decision (and it was my decision) at the age of eight to be baptized into Christ's church. The other big April 1 event took place in 2001. Chris proposed! Nine years ago today. Needless to say, that's my other biggest blessing in life; and it was yielded from April 1.

me at 8 me at 19

1 comment:

Kristie K. said...

No Way!!!!

Grady proposed on aprils fools day 8 years ago and i was also 19. no wonder we are friends...

Related Posts with Thumbnails