Friday, July 23, 2010

Isn't she lovely?

Usually, trying to get Hallie to smile at the camera goes a little like this "Hallie, look at the camera!  Hallie, look at Mommy!  Hallie, look at where Daddy is snapping his fingers.  Over here, Hallie!  Hal, the camera, honey!  Look up here . . .right into it!" You get the picture.  The other day, when we took curlers out of her hair in the morning, she looked too precious to not capture her on film.  So, we put her in her new favorite dress and went outside to snap some pictures.  Who knew all it took to grab a great picture of Hallie was to get her alone?  Don't get me wrong, she is a beautiful girl and we have many beautiful pictures of her.  But the story behind the picture is a lot of effort.  For these, all she did was run around and I snapped away.  I am so proud of my beautiful daughter.  Not that she has pretty blue eyes and a sweet smile.  I am proud of her soul.  She is exuberant, friendly, and she loves every aspect of life.  It is so fun to live with her. 














P.S. Please excuse me for living in such a beautiful place.  I can't help it.

4 comments:

Josh and Diana Lee said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures ever! She looks like an absolute angel. Isn't it wonderful when a photoshoot works out so well. It seems to make all of the bad ones worth it. She's precious!

DIANE said...

Michelle, these are so lovely!!! The 3rd shot is my favorite...its like she has a happy little secret she's thinking about!

=)

Steph said...

So fabulous! What a beautiful little girl you have. And I totally get the whole trying to get a good picture thing.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! And those are some amazing pictures! wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails