I had a dream that my dad was dying. Then I awoke . . . and he was already gone. :(
The scale was being mean to me this morning (as if it wasn't the late night salt-fest I treated myself to last night). I am a little blue and a little blah. But, I am a stubborn gal, and I won't let that get me down. So, as soon as this post is up, the computer is off and I am going to storm through this house like the tasmanian cleaning devil. Because there is no way I want to wallow. There is nothing like a feeling of accomplishment to knock away the "woe is me." And some good music and scripture reading will temper my tantrum too.
three hats, fairy wings, a tutu, and wand. Now that's pizazz! And I want some of that too!
Edited and added later: Guess what? My perfect potion worked. I cleaned the upstairs, read my sciptures and prayed, worked out and am now feeling fantastic again. I am totally stoked to be out of that funk . . . even if I am a little sweaty from the work-out . . . and let's not talk about the messy first floor. :) I know not all problems can be solved that way. Some people don't just get the blues, they get knock-down drag-out depression and they can't just snap their fingers to make it better. I am so happy though that I have the tools to make myself feel better on a down day.
.jpg)

2 comments:
you are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
Aww Michelle. :( I'm sorry you had a funk day to begin with. You really are inspiring. My funk days I normally crash on the couch or stay in bed...til a 3 year old comes by..It really is nice to have kids to "help out", even if it is just dressing up in the cutest thing ever. :) Sweet hallie.
Post a Comment