At seventeen months, this baby loves babies! Her hype for Minnie Mouse is even more amped than it was last month. She loves books and loves Minnie. You can imagine her joy when Hallie and I found her some Minnie Mouse board books at the store. Chris and I estimate that she uses the word "guck" (stuck) one hundred times a day. Everything is stuck. She is either "guck" in her high chair, her toy is "guck" under the couch, or the closet door to her book collection is "guck." Also, if you are holding her longer than she wants to be held, she is indeed . . . "guck." Her other favorite word is milk. She'll say that at least thirty times. She needs milkaholics anonymous. She is just learning to say "Peeese!" and still squeaks the cutest "Gake you!!" you've ever heard. She has had too many disasters with poop lately. I am sparing you that by leaving those pictures off the blog. But, they are stored on our hard drive so she can feel sympathy for all the feces cleaning I did years down the road. She is turning more and more into a daddy's girl. She flaps her hands every time the phone rings while Chris is away and screams "Daddy! Daddy!" When I hang up she smiles and says "Bye-bye, Daddy!" lovingly. She loves her sister Hallie but lets her know when she doesn't want something by yelping loud and clear.
We love this little girl!





3 comments:
such a doll...so cute! she looks more and more like a Skaggs. =)
she is so cute! I can't wait to see her and play with her! Jason is out of town this week... maybe next week... OR... actually... k.... i'm emailing you now :)
I need a kid as adorable as Claire Bear....... I need to get cracking.......
Post a Comment