Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And on to November!

I love Halloween but I was more than ready to tear down the decorations on November 1 and put up cozy, Thanksgiving decorations.  The slight change in decor really helped the home feel more calm . . . ready for the reflective mood of the month.  I can't believe its almost time to decorate for Christmas!








Hallie and I made a happy turkey together yesterday morning.  Hallie particularly liked using the glue.

We also made a paper chain.  Hallie loved making the circles and using the stapler.

Our thankful jar. 
We will write what we are thankful for on a leaf and put them up to remind us why we are grateful. 
We also might sneak a hershey kiss for the fun of it.

6 comments:

Gretch said...

Michelle-
Wowee! You are a beautiful shinning light of example! I need to be more like my cousin Michelle!!

You home is in perfect condition, you always have your hair done. You are fantastic!

You make delicious meals! I bet your hubby doesn't complain about them either!

The one thing I have going for me, is I read my scriptures everyday, well almost everyday!

Michelle- you are fabulous!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Your home looks adorable Michelle! It made me calmer just looking at the post. I need you to come over and help me decorate! You are such a great homemaker. Thanks for all the ideas! Hope you guys are doing well.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

You two are both too nice! For the record . . . my hair is almost always in a pony tail and my house is almost always messy! I just don't take pictures of them. :)

Keri and Neal said...

Michelle, I know you are not perfect because you are still here. But I sure do enjoy you sharing your talents with us. And tell Hallie that I hope we can meet and make paper chains together one day. I LOVE paper chains. Fun, simple, and lovely.

John Skaggs said...

I love the November decorations with common everyday decorations like the shadow box of Chris' mission or the plate with clock... I really want to make a Christmas paper chain... I keep checking airfare..... Cute idea of the thankful jar!!!!!

Summer said...

Your house is always so cute! I love you Thanksgiving decor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails