Not everyone is going to be as enraptured by a 3 minute video of Claire as I am. But, let's face it . . . I rarely put video on the blog. And I've only ever posted two Claire videos. So here is some cute stuff of Claire. Here she is using her car sideways as a walker. She woke up excited to walk all of the sudden. She begs me to hold her hand so she can walk all over our house. I lapped the living room and kitchen thirteen times. Bringing her car up from the basement finally got me off the hook. :) We'll resume walking practice soon.
5 years ago
4 comments:
I think it is just fine to put up long videos, my blog won't let me. It tries for what seems like hours, then I stop trying!!
She is so amazingly cute and her talking is very advanced!
Way to go Claire!
I think Claire must have felt motivated by your last post about her NOT walking. Proving you wrong... or something. That's so funny. Glad to hear she's walking... the mess making has only begun! ;)
that headband is adorable. I love the outfit... i am excited to visit......
Clairey is so cute and it is obvious that she has the skills to walk. She reminds me of Shelley Skaggs when she was little! I can't wait to see you guys very soon...19 days I think!
Post a Comment