The morning I left for California my mom left a message on my phone that said:
"Rob and Diane can get us into Disneyland tonight to shop with a discount."
WHAT??!!??
I couldn't even believe it.
Sure enough, that very night, our close friends were passing us into Disneyland and telling us magic words: "50% off!"
Mom and I were beside ourselves with delight.
Shopping. Together. Disneyland. Christmas decorations. Discount.
Heaven!
Our plan of attack was to take pictures of all the things we loved.
Then, we met up with Rob and Diane and had dinner at the Plaza Inn.
Mom and I shared a delicious roast dinner.
And get this . . .
as we shared a red velvet cupcake . . .
the Christmas fireworks started above the lit castle . . .
and I could see it from my restaurant chair.
Things don't get much better for this chick.
After great conversation with friends and one huge discount later,
we were home with Disneyland bags filled with fun surprises.
Talk about a way to start a vacation!

4 comments:
How rad! Looks like a fantastic day :)
That sounds like my kind of shopping!
WooooooW! Don't you just love those friends? Not only do they hook you up with great shopping, but they're also fantastic! :D YAY and glad you had fun.
Discounted shopping is the way to go at Disneyland - it's way too expensive otherwise! Glad you had a fun trip. California sounds sooo nice this time of year!
Post a Comment