
Saturdays are great days because Hallie has Daddy to play with. She is always overjoyed when she realizes she has two parents. Since Chris works two jobs he sees a glimpse of Hallie in her crib in the morning and then one half hour of her at night. This morning Hallie could hardly contain her excitement that Daddy was home with us. When she gets that excited she does a sharp inhale and makes a funny noise. Even though we were at the dentist at 7am (Michelle had some tooth pain), Hallie was happy as ever because Dad was holding her. 
On another note...
This afternoon (after Chris finishes work) we are going to Canon City to visit with Hallie's Grandma Judy. It is Grandma's birthday on Monday. Then, next week Hallie's Grandpa Skaggs turns the big 5-0!
5 years ago
2 comments:
I hope Hallie's Grandma Judy reads this so I can wish her a happy birthday. Congratulations, Judy on completing your first year of nursing school clinicals. I am so proud of you.
Love,
Hallie's Grandma Marlaine
Hallie really is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment