Monday, July 2, 2007

Mommy-Daughter Moments

NOTE: The internet connection is so strong tonight that I can post pictures without problem. Therefore, I am taking advantage of it to barrage you with all the updates possible.





Although I love Hal's face in the first picture, the second picture is particularly special to me because it reminds me of how she shows affection-- since she hasn't learned how to kiss yet she rubs her face next to mine. Can you see how she loves me in that picture? I can-- and I can't get enough of it.

The last picture posted shows Hallie with her tongue out a little. She woke up Saturday and discovered she has a tongue. Now she loves to stuff it out of her mouth (knocking her bottom lip in the process). She seems to perform it in repetitions of four or five and repeat at least a dozen times per day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails