Here is beauty captured in a few snapshots...


This is one of the first times Hallie experimented with water outside of the bath tub.
I will cherish these pictures forever. They represent such a precious time in her life. I can't help but write a letter to our sweet daughter:
Dear Hallie,
I am so proud of you. You have such a zest for life. You wake up happy and go to sleep content. You aren't afraid to show emotion; it bursts from you through your squeals and your flapping arms like an eager eagle on first flight. When we sang hymns in church on Sunday you had to join in. You looked up at your daddy, pulled your pacifier out of your mouth, and began to mouth your own words. While I held you on my lap, I could feel your little body buzz as sound reverberated out your tummy onto my arm. You are so close to crawling. We practiced this evening and I squealed just like you when I saw you push "two scoots" toward Grandma's dangling necklace. You bring Daddy and I so much joy, Hallie. We love you and we know you love us. Thank you for joining our family. Thank you for honoring us with your sweet spirit. We can't wait to watch you grow more.
Love, Mommy
Thanks for indulging me by reading my letter to my sweet baby. I am sure you all understand my gushing.


5 years ago
2 comments:
Hallie is growing up so much! It is amazing to see how fast they change! It looks like you are having so much fun!
she is so adorable!
Post a Comment