Thank goodness for Mark! Half the credit for this blog goes to my brother lately because this is the second time I am featuring his photos. Here are some of my favorite that he took. Dan and Kaylene look spectacular, don't they? Everyone who sees the pictures comments on how pretty her dress is. One thing that was particularly special about the wedding is that Mom, Karen, and myself all got our hair professionally styled at Kaylene's salon, Bella. Bella is located in Naples and is down-right ritzy--and fun! It was so special to be together and to watch our future sister get her hair and make-up done. She looked gorgeous. Meanwhile, my Dad and Mark watched Hallie and Amanda all day. (Thank you so much, by the way.) Hallie was enthralled with Aunt Kaylene in her wedding dress. Dan and Kaylene, next time you read this know how proud we are of you and how much we love you!
In addition to the beautiful bride, I think my Grandma Skaggs looks spectacular. Today my Grandma and Grandpa have been married 57 years. Even though my Grandpa has passed away, I know that their marriage is eternal. They will be reunited again where they will continue to be in love forever! I love you Grandma and Grandpa!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment