Hallie is starting to have conversations with me. Today as we were hanging out she turned over to me and said seriously "No puppy. Puppy night-night now." Her stuffed puppy is her sleeping companion and stays in her crib during the day. I thought it was so cute to see how her little mind works. I wouldn't have thought that she thinks about her puppy throughout the day. To tell you the truth I didn't know he meant that much to her.
5 years ago
3 comments:
That is so sweet! I think she needs a puppy! Brooklyn sleeps with minnie, mickey and a build a bear. She will all of a sudden talk about them too during the day. We will have to go in there just so she can hug them!
There's something so amazing about watching a little person learning to express what's going on in their head! She's so cute.
So sweet. I wonder, was she tired when she said this? Katelyn used to do the same thing at that age. James, he just walks around the house with his special blanket over his head.
Post a Comment