I was Sophomore Class President at school, president of my early-morning seminary class, and Mia Maid class president at church.
I was one of the stars in the high school musical 1940s Radio Hour. I went to New York City for the first time. It was also my first plane ride and my first two Broadway shows. I turned 16 and Jared Ludloff took me on my first date.
16 was fun . . . but I'll take 26 any day.
Because ten years ago I didn't have this . . .
5 years ago
7 comments:
All your pictures are so fun. I love the side ponytail. Ahh, the good old days. But you made me tear up when you had Chris and Hallie at the bottom. What would life be like without our families? I don't think I could handle it.
Hey girl! You are so spot on! I can't imagine life without them! Can you do me a favor and check out the family Timeteo on our blog. I know ya'll had a while before cutsie Hallie came along (love the name by the way). She's having a really hard time, and she's my friend. I don't know what to say. We had Kelton 9 mon. and a day after we were married, but I know you are wonder woman! Thanks SOOO much!! Just read the second blog she has on there (and its about almost being married 5 years and not having any babies...everyone she knows is having one and she can't relate to anyone)....THANKS YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!!
Michelle! This is so cute! Look at you hot mama! I love you hair long! This is a cute blogging idea! I love your baby pics too! 80's everything is the greatest!
oh my gosh, i love that school picture of you.. you always look good in pictures :) how are you
p.s. got a new blogspot-- www.karenmhuff.blogspot.com mostly will have scrapbook, and yes, receipes !! :)
ahhh sorry www.l4dybug. no s
You are absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment