Friday, May 30, 2008

Territory Days 2008

We went to Territory Days again this year. It is an annual celebration the town puts on during Memorial Day Weekend. It took place downtown. There were tons of booths, food, and LOTS of people. Hallie took turns riding our shoulders and walking while holding our hands.


Hallie didn't feel like taking a picture.

She was better once Mommy held her.




This southern BBQ joint is one of our new favs. Their hot BBQ sauce is amazing!


Hallie decided "nunny" needed to wear shoes and go for a walk.

Our baby's first scraped knee. I was actually holding her hand when it happened.

3 comments:

Laura and Corey said...

i especially love the first 2 pics here! hallie is such a cute little grumpo! that is a great pic of the two of you. i miss you guys...

Keri and Neal said...

What she scraped her knee?! What a negligent parent you are. Today at church I was so captivated by a song sung in primary that my daughter slid of my lap and face first into the legs of the metal chairs in front of us. Besides a few light bruises, I am glad to say all of her 5 teeth are still in place. Do I win the "Mommy of the Year" award or is it a tie?

The Wimpy Mother said...

I love that pouty face!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails