It's my beautiful Mom's birthday today! Movie Star Hallie wanted to give Grandma the star treatment, so she made her a special video dedication below . . .
Here are some photos of my marvelous mother through the years . . .
Here she is in London feeding the birds. It might seem like a silly picture, but when I was a child I thought she was BEAUTIFUL in this picture. I just wanted to be her. I even put popcorn kernals in my hand and waited in the backyard so the birds would come eat it.
Dear Mom,
You have always been my most loving, enthusiastic, supportive fan. You always made me feel special; and you were so patient with me when I complained that I wasn't. When I was pregnant with Hallie you told me that "besides your husband, your daughter is your best friend. " I agree with you Mom. Thank you for always being my loving mother growing up and for being my laughing best friend now that I am "all grown." I find that even though I am an adult, I still need you everyday. Thank you for always being here. I love you so much! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Your Shelley.jpg)
.jpg)
5 years ago
1 comment:
The second pic of your mom looks just like you :)
Post a Comment