I love to pick out library books for Hallie. It is fun to pick up a board book and think "She's gonna love this one!" It is an even better feeling when she does. I love when I find a book that compliments things she has been learning like ABCs or counting to ten. Did I mention she can count to ten? I will have to get it on video. Hallie was shocked when I brought home books that matched songs she knows like "Five Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree" or "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" or "The Wheels on the Bus." Picking out library books for Hallie is the equivalent of making a really good recipe for my husband that I know he will rave about. I like this marital/mom bliss.
The three new books this week are . . .

I'll let you know how Hallie rates them.
5 years ago
2 comments:
I LOVE Sandra Boyton books. I grew up on them and have many of them memorized. I have already started reading them to Hayden, and I can't wait until he understands them. They are sooo cute!
Blue Hat, Green Hat is one of my favorite kids books ever. It just cracks me up every time I read it!
Post a Comment