When I was young I remember really getting into the fractions when using my age. I wasn't just seven-- I was seven and three quarters. Well, today Hallie is one and three quarters! Our baby is 21 months old! This last year has gone even faster than her first and before you know it she will be two! She is growing so much everyday. For the past two days she no longer says "Wa-wa" but "water." She told me yesterday "I made color," as she handed me a picture she drew. If I cough or sneeze she says "Bless you Mom." She knows how to pray by herself. We heard her repeating the same thing over and over so we watched her in her high chair and she quietly folded her arms, bowed her head and said "Fodder (Father). Bless. Amen." If she chokes or coughs she says "Oh my!" or "Oh my goodness!" She is bright and beautiful and we feel so lucky to be her parents. Happy 3/4 birthday Hallie!
5 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Hallie! I love watching you grow from afar. I love to keep up with your blog Shelly! I can't believe how time flies. Weston is going to be 2 next week! ACK!
Post a Comment