Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Picnic a Day . . .






We had another lovely picnic today. That makes for two days in a row! Today we were literally ten minutes from our home but it looked like we had driven for hours to get into the mountains. We love this city!

Here are some of Hallie's new favorites phrases today: "Yeah, okay," "Me awesun (awesome)!" and "I'n awesun!" Hallie loves to say "awesome" so much that Chris and I are trying to rid our vocabulary of it entirely. She squeals it excitedly about 15 times a day. I never realized how much I said it until I tried to eliminate it. For my immediate family, it reminds me of when John was on his "gorgeous" kick of 1995. That is all he would say ALL SUMMER LONG! We began to despise that word. So funny!

She also says "marshmallow" as "ba-lel-lel-lel-oe."

3 comments:

Laura and Corey said...

Kinda reminds me of our "Spanks" and "Spanks a lot" kick during summer of 1998.... :)

Summer said...

Send Hallie over to my parents house - awesome is banned from the house (it's known as "the missionary word"). I totally remember John's gorgeous kick - my mom was so impressed when the called some temple in Utah gorgeous...she later caught on to the whole gorgeous thing.

DIANE said...

Hi Michelle! Laura's Aunt Diane here. Am I right in recognizing good old Palmer Park?? We loved going there when I lived in C. Springs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails