Sunday, August 17, 2008

Faith like a child

Today during sacrament meeting at church, I felt impressed to teach Hallie a little about what we were doing. As we sang the sacrament hymn, I leaned over and whispered into her ear "Did you know we are singing this song for Jesus?" The way she responded melted my heart. Her eyebrows lifted and her eyes brightened and she quickly scanned the stage back and forth with a big smile. It hit me that she was actually looking for Jesus.

Oh, how I love you Hallie. You teach me so much.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

That is so sweet. I love those little reminders.

karen said...

ohh.. that's so priceless..

Kathryn Skaggs said...

Yes, we as parents - are the student. We do well to understand and remember this eternal principle.

Thank you for sharing such a tender moment.

tDMg
LdsNana-AskMormon
Aunt Kathryn:0(

Related Posts with Thumbnails