29 years ago today my parents were married! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I am obviously so thrilled you got married because seriously "Where would I be without you?" Thank you for having four children. I wouldn't trade my brothers for anything in the world. Thanks for raising us the right way too. I think our lives are a testament to the kind of parents you were (and are). I love you guys! I look forward to reaching 29 with Chris!
As a child I was seriously confused by this picture. I truly wondered how they got in that glass.
Isn't this one a riot?
* NOTE- The text of this post was composed in peach in honor of their wedding color.
6 comments:
THIS IS MY FAVORITE POST EVER!!! I have not seen their wedding pics in years, probably since high school! (and even then I was confused by your parents being in a glass). Can we talk about how Marlaine rocks that hat? And Jim was such a stud. Your parents rule. Happy Anniversary Momma and Poppa Skaggs!
That is so funny Michelle! I think as a child, I would have wondered how the picture got in the glass also! They have a beautiful cake!
Happy Anniversary Michelle's Parents!
wow... your dad looks so different.. happy anniversary to them too !!! how are you michelle ? did you have a good trip to calif ? miss talking with you !!
Wow! I can't believe how much you look like your Mom! I miss you!
Grady and i love the 'glass' picture. I might try to do that for us, i got a new photoshop program.
I just finished taking some digital scrapbook classes, have you done any yet? I LOVE it!
well I see where you get your incredible good looks from! My parents are both on their 6th anniversary- to their new spouses. :D hahaha
Post a Comment