These are some of the things I do every year for Halloween. Some would call it festive, some would call it eccentric . . . you decide!
5 years ago
These are some of the things I do every year for Halloween. Some would call it festive, some would call it eccentric . . . you decide!
at
12:29 PM
8 comments:
Michelle, you must be super mom! This is so awesome!
Ok, most of it is super fun, but I had to admit the mummies were a bit scary for me. :) FUN!
Michelle, you are amazing. Can can imagine working up the energy to make one of those things, but you made all of those??? Wow. I don't know what to say except WOW! I should go out and buy the ingredients to make all those things, but the idea is just too overwhelming.
Man, I want a hamburger! That looks SO good!
I want to know why you chose "nick and Lisa" to put in the grave yard. Remind me never to cross you!
Ok I just want to know where you find the TIME to do that??!! I swear the second I step into the kitchen to do anything Liane is on my tail saying "Up up up!". And then there goes one of my arms... :-)
Aww! That's us! Was that the original, or a replica? Seeing that picture reminds me how yummy it was.
And Robin, Michelle choose "Nick and Lisa" becuase we are her FAVORITES! nah, j/k. hahaha. come on, I had to say SOMETHING.
Love the ideas, Michelle, HOw about copies of the recipes?
I apparently was a little misleading because these weren't all from one year. I only did three of these this year. The "Nick and Lisa" tombstones are for the Orme's because we went to their house three years ago around Halloween and brought that for dessert. Trust me, I DON'T have the energy to do all that in one year! :)
Post a Comment