Here are some of our favorite pictures we took the other night. I won't reveal the official "Christmas Card Photo" yet. I want that one to be a surprise when you find it in the mail!
Hallie thought something was hillarious.
5 years ago
Here are some of our favorite pictures we took the other night. I won't reveal the official "Christmas Card Photo" yet. I want that one to be a surprise when you find it in the mail!
Hallie thought something was hillarious.
at
12:54 PM
7 comments:
If one of those isn't your Christmas card pic, then your real one should be awesome! You all are so photogenic! Honestly, Michelle, I've never seen a bad pic of you!
Michelle, you look so beautiful! Great pictures!
Those are great pictures. You have such a beautiful family! I love the picture of Hallie at the top, it's so precious. Merry Christmas!
Cute photos! I'm so sad we won't get to see each other this year for Christmas. I feel like we haven't seen each other in a year and half!! - Oh wait, we haven't!
Those are wonderful! I must say you are a good lookin' family!
You guys look great! Isn't having a little one around make the holidays so much more joyful, it's so much fun! We love you guys! Happy Holidays!
Cute pictures! You all look great. Kids just do keep things interesting, don't they? Looking forward to the card, email or mail.
Post a Comment