Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Last Saturday, Chris and I finished up our Christmas shopping (YAY!). Before we headed out, Chris captured Hallie singing carols on video. She is quite adept at "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" In this case it was Bing Crosby's "Happy Holidays."


Please ignore my schnazzy Tigger pajamas! I was wrapping gifts and did not expect to be caught on camera.

Hallie loves any songs with "Santa" in them. Yesterday as we were listening to "The Christmas Song" she stopped what she was doing and said "This is a Santa song!" after she heard the lyrics "They know that Santa's on his way." One of our Christmas CDs is A Muppet's Christmas Carol. Her favorite track has Santa bellowing "Ho, Ho, Ho!" at the beginning. She always begs for us to play the Santa song while driving in the car. On Saturday, while in the Target lot, we indulged her and this is the happy expression we received.

6 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

Oh goodness your daughter is cute. I just want to give her a long-distace squish. Love that face!

Vanessa said...

she is so good at following the songs!! and that face is way too cute..I would give her anything she wanted! :)

karen said...

ahh... loved reading your blogspot !! i had so much to catch up.. good for you to finish your christmas shopping.. isn't it an awesome feeling ?? i loved your christmas list.. i need to make one.. things will be SUPER crazy for the next 2 weeks-- new carpets, getting our room done, etc all before in-laws come..

Lisa said...

What a doll! She is so cute. What a joy little ones are, and how lucky we are that they can be in our lives.
Merry Christmas you guys. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it

Boxcope30 said...

hallie is adorable and how fun to see that your expecting again in april. my husband and I are expecting in may. we just don't know yet whether its a boy or a girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails