Since my Christmas shopping (and wrapping) is pretty much DONE. Here are the things I still want to accomplish this Christmas.
- Christmas pictures and cards
- Make Christmas toddler crafts with Hallie (any cute ideas?)
- Listen to Christmas music everyday
- Watch each of our Christmas movies (that is a HUGE task)
- Make lots of Christmas treats (I am relying on kraftfoods.com and Taste of Home for that one . . . any other good suggestions?)
- Read Christmas stories
- Find really good opportunities for service
- Mail my big family package down to California
- Pick out a cute family ornament for the tree
- Find a good advent calendar?
Anything else that should be on the list?
This year we are staying home for a quiet family Christmas. Even with a slow economy, business is booming at my company so I need to be around in the afternoon to work. It will still be pleasant though because we will have our Daddy home for two weeks! I love teacher's schedules!
Happy Holidays!
3 comments:
Check out preschooleducation.com. I use it for work alot.
easy kid crafts that we have done and LOVED are obviously the sugar cookies, painting large wooden ornaments (at micheals) and sending to grandparents, making beaded candy canes with pipe cleaner and making santa's face (with beard made out of cotton balls, just pre glue then put the cotton balls on top!) you're so creative, i'm sure you'll find fabulous activities!!!
I always make Aunt Haydee's cranberry bread for Christmas! My kids absolutely love it! I'd be glad to send you the recipe if you don't already have it. Love your blog! So cute!
Post a Comment